Friday, October 3, 2008

Q-up



I presume all of us experience Q-up in our daily life. However, numbering system has taken over the role in most of the government departments, banks etc. nowsaday. The days of Q-up stupidly and helplessly are finally over.

JPJ Manjung is so punctual for afternoon break (11.45am to be exact on Friday )that even when we arrived at 11.42am, we are not allowed to go in anymore. After appealing , the Pakcik jaga agreed to allow us in.

Despite of his good deed, the pakcik jaga actually courted trouble from the CC. He was questioned the reason for allowing us in. I pretended not to be bothered by the CC act of discourtesy. He even confronted me for unfriendly attitude while I was attended by the counter clerk. I fought back by saying " look at your own unfriendly face first before making any comment'.

He must be greatly annoyed and agitated when I sarcastically spoke to him like this : Nak ambil gambar kah. I left the place as fast as i can, knowing well that I might be blacklisted as an unwanted person in future.

Anyway I am not at all worried about the development later on.

No comments: